“You” refers to the person accessing and using the Services. You may be a “Platform User” if your employer provides you with access to the Services or you otherwise use the Services under a service agreement with RXO, a “Job Applicant” if you use the Site to apply for a job with us, and/or a “Site User” when you browse the Site generally (each a “User”).
“Personal information” is data that can reasonably, directly, or indirectly identify an individual.
We may interact with you in a variety of ways and collect personal information during those interactions. While some of the personal information collected by us is required to provide you the services you are requesting, you may voluntarily provide other personal information.
We may collect the following personal information from Users:
- Personal Identifiers such as your first and last names, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, phone numbers, or similar identifiers.
- Internet/Network Activity such as your interaction with the website, application, or platform.
- Registration Information such as your social security number, date of birth, email address, mailing address, phone number, account log in and password, security questions and answers, and other similar personal information.
- Commercial Information such as transaction information, purchase history, credit card or other payment method-related information, and other financial details.
- Geolocation Information such as country, city, and zip code as determined by your IP address.
- Job Application Information such as work history, tax identification or other government identification number, education history, eligibility or right to work, citizenship, information relating to your fitness for the position, information relating to conflict-of-interest issues, and other information necessary to consider your candidacy, perform background checks, and initiate on-boarding, as applicable.
You may also provide us additional information when you contact us via the webform, talk to a customer service representative, or otherwise interact with or provide information through the Services.
When you use the Services, we collect technical information automatically about you through your device, such as your IP address (i.e., your computer’s address on the internet), operating system type and version, internet browser type and version, and language. We also collect information about your use of the Services. For example, we collect the dates and times of log-in and -out to your account, time spent on pages, and the pages and portions of the Site visited. We use this information to help provide and maintain the Services.
We use your personal information to:
- Provide the Services;
- Engage third-party service providers;
- Communicate with you about products and services you purchased or additional products and services and to respond to questions you send to us;
- Administer polls, surveys, contests, and other promotions (your participation in any polls, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions we may offer from time to time is completely voluntary);
- Prevent and detect fraud and otherwise comply with law;
- Comply with any applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Protect and enforce our legal rights;
- Help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of the Services, databases, and other technology assets and business; and
- Test, research, and develop products, including to develop and improve the Services.
We disclose your personal information to:
- Our affiliates for business purposes;
- Service providers that perform services on behalf of RXO, such as cloud-hosting platform providers;
- Entities that have retained RXO to perform services on their behalf;
- Your employer, as required by our contract in order to provide you the Services;
- Third parties, as authorized by you through your participation in polls, sweepstakes, contests, surveys, or other promotions offered by us;
- Third parties, to protect the security and integrity of the Services and to correct any technical problems and malfunctions; and
- Third parties, for other purposes, at your direction.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RXO, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction; and
- In connection with a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of assets, reorganization, or liquidation of part or all of our assets or business.
NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
If you are a California resident, you have certain rights regarding your personal information. For more information about rights you may have, please visit the CCPA/CPRA Privacy Notice linked below.Notice for California Residents
NOTICE TO COLORADO RESIDENTS
Colorado residents have the right to:
- Confirm whether we process their personal information;
- Access and delete certain personal information;
- Data portability;
- Opt out of personal information processing for targeted advertising and sales;
- Correct inaccuracies in their personal information, taking into account the information’s nature and processing purpose; and
- Opt out of profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request using the following form. To appeal a decision regarding a consumer rights request, please respond to our response to your request, and we will work to process your appeal.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Manage your cookie preferences by clicking here.
DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS; THIRD PARTY TRACKING
Unless your browser settings are configured to make your online activities and information about your online activities invisible to usage analytics tools, we do not presently have the capability to omit you from usage analytics to the extent your browser only sends us a “do not track” message and does not otherwise screen you from tracking without any action on our part. To learn more about browser tracking signals and “Do Not Track,” please visit http://allaboutdnt.org. Third parties other than our vendors (such as our website analytics provider) do not have authorization from us to track which websites you visited prior to and after visiting the Services. Please note, however, that we cannot control third-party tracking and there may be some third-party tracking that occurs without our knowledge or consent.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE OF 16
The Services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to the Services, and we do not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under 16. If you believe we might have collected personal information from a child under 16 inadvertently, please email us at the email address provided in the Contact Us section below.
Given that RXO entities are located and provide services all over the world, we may need to transfer your personal information internationally. If you are located outside of the United States, any information you provide to us may be transferred to and stored in the United States.
In particular, personal information incidentally collected by us in the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and UK may be transferred to and processed in countries outside the EEA or UK. Those countries may not have the same level of protection for personal information as in the EEA or UK. Where we transfer your data outside of the EEA we have in place approved mechanisms (for example, the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission for the transfer of personal data, or your consent) legitimizing such transfers.
Attn: Chief Legal Officer
11215 North Community House Rd
Charlotte, NC 28277