Contract motor carriers apply here
Take pride in contracting with the largest last mile service provider for heavy goods in North America when you join RXO’s network of contract motor carriers.
Why join RXO’s network of contract motor carriers?
Join RXO’s fast-growing last mile contract motor carriers and work alongside some of the world’s largest retailers. RXO steadily creates exciting opportunities for contract motor carriers within our expansive network across the United States and Canada.
As the largest last mile service provider for heavy goods in North America, RXO is looking for top-notch independent motor carriers and technicians who can install appliances, home electronics, exercise equipment and other large items, including builders’ doors and windows.
Benefits for RXO independent contractors
Unlock tons of benefits when you apply to join RXO as a contract motor carrier. RXO gives carriers the tools they need to remain in control of their contracted lanes:
- Scheduled payments
- Established contracts
- Flexible delivery duties
- High revenue growth potential
- Routes and hours that match an independent lifestyle
- The dedicated support of RXO’s best-in-class last mile team
RXO motor carrier contract requirements
It’s simple and fast to sign up and join RXO as a contract motor carrier. Carriers must fulfill these contract requirements:
- Unified Carrier Registration (UCR)
- Active business license and registration
- Motor Carrier and Interstate USDOT number
- Federal Employer Tax Identification Number (EIN)
- CGL, Auto, Cargo, and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Unemployment insurance, if you have employees providing service for you
- All carrier personnel must meet RXO customer BG/MVR/Drug test requirements
- Experience with appliance, furniture, and/or fitness equipment delivery as well as installation and setup
- All flatbed loads require moffett forklift experience